Looking for a Kamailio & VoIP Developer
2022 has been again an interesting year, for most of the world. Lets hope the new year 2023 brings less unfortunate suprises.
We were lucky to have a steady customer interest related to our services. Due to the continues move to digital and remote work, there is a growing demand for Voice over IP services.
Therefore we are looking for a new colleague to join and grow our GILAWA team.
- Deploying, developing, and integrating our software based on Kamailio
- Testing and validation of our customer solutions
- Solve complex customer problems in the VoIP field
- Fix Bugs and create extensions in the Kamailio project
- Occasionally also tasks related to other projects in the VoIP area (e.g. Asterisk)
Requirements and skills
- Good background in VoIP telephony and Kamailio Stack
- Experience with signalling standards (SIP, RTP etc..) and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience in one major compiled programming language (e.g. C/C++, Java, C# etc..)
- Experience with Debian Linux, knowledge of Ansible would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Based in European area and one of its time zones (related to data protection and communication requirements)
- European country resident or having a working permit for an European country
- Self-organized and strong communication skills
- Interviews will be done over video conference
- Depending on location and availability also an additional in-person interview will be done
- The position can be done as freelancer in a full-remote setting or an employee based in Cyprus
- Full-time but also part-time possible (to some extend)
- If you are interested, please send us an e-mail, contact information: here
- Add your CV or Linkedin link to the e-mail, please include your availability and salary expectations as well
We are looking forward to your application.